Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter pictures

Here are a few family pictures from the week just before Easter. We took these at a friend's studio called Portraits Today Studios. The kids are getting big and love to be outside. That is good for me and them.

2 comments:

  1. Neena, your pictures are so good! I love the one of you and Cassidy and the one of Shane and Aidan. So cute!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, a new blog entry!! I have been meaning to send you annoying emails asking for more blogging :) lol. Thanks for the bday card! I had a pretty good one... nothing too hot and exciting but nice... hope you guys are well. And keep blogging!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Friends

Friends
Aidan, Neena, Raquel, Ami, Amber and Mendy


Water fun

Our family

Our family

Three Generations

Three Generations
Shane, Cassidy, Nana and Aidan

Cassidy and Mommy

Cassidy and Mommy

Daddy and Aidan

Daddy and Aidan

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008
Sweet girl

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008
Baby boy